Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 13, 2009

Jake's Field Trip at Children's Museum

It was a very fun filled trip the kids have at the Children's museum. I helped chaperoning the kids and I tell you, parents and teacher have had fun, too! Here are some snappy I took yesterday.
They went and listen with the staff there telling story about turtles; and afterward, they made turtles out of paper plate. Jake wouldn't leave the water pond playing with water and toy boats...as well as the sand box.

11 comments:

Clarissa said...

wow!!that was fun!!sure Jacoob enjoyed the trip,too!!
kakatuwa talaga ang mga bata,Te no?!pati tuloy ako,nageenjoy!

Mommy Liz said...

I bet you had fun ate Cecile, and of course Jake too. are you feeling better? o ikaw naman ang may sakit..

Dhemz said...

hoi ka cute ni Jake sa kulay green...hehhehe! he looks like he had a blast from the trip...thanks for sharing the pics te....:) ka cute ba sa imong lalaki uy...hehhehe!

me said...

Hi Mommy Ces..I am back from hibernation..I usually hibernate on Fridays..Its my day off so I see to it that I really rest..means no blogging as well..

Had field trips also when I was young..but not in museums..I remember we went to one of Coke's Bottling Plant..LOL..weird choice huh!!

Madz said...

uy enjoyed jud kaayo imong ulitawo noh, good for him...

amiable amy said...

lingawa nila noh? ganahan ko sa ila t-shirt, maki green man gud ko oyy hahaha

thanks for sharing Ces

Maus said...

cute naman nila for sure mother and children bonding ito.

Ron Centeno said...

Fun to see children having a good time. Parang walang problema sa mundo when you watch them. :-)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Wow! enjoy talaga si Jake sa field trip nila... I am sure he had fun. Field trip is always fun for kids

Race said...

cute naman ni jacob, mukhang nag-enjoy ka rin ces!

Sarah Jhonson said...

Great informative post thanks for sharing.....accredited online degree | high school diploma