Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 20, 2008

International Calling Cards

I am sure every Filipinos like me felt so homesick the first few months they got in America; for me being away from them for thousands of miles was very hard not to mention the big adjustment. I called my family particularly my parents few times a week. I used prepaid phone cards when I call them from United States to their cellular phone back home. I only pay 10.2 cents a minute and that really saves us a lot of money than using our regular phone. I really like using Golden Dream for there is no connection fee and tand hidden fees. Plus it is one of the best selling calling cards you can use when calling your loved ones to the Philippines or any Asian countries. If you sign up now, you get a 3% cash back. Visit getmecallingcards.com to find out what is the best calling card for you to use.

No comments: