Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Words to Live By


"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.”~Irish proverb

“You are never too old to become younger!”~Mae West

“A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.”~Spanish proverb

“Life itself is the proper binge.”~Julia Child

“Walking gets the feet moving, the blood moving, the mind moving. And movement is life.”~Carrie Latet

"One cannot think, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."~ Virginia Woolf

I love quotations, proverbs from different countries and poems; they enlighthen my soul and understanding. They keep me going even when life is tough and sometimes unfair; and most of all they keep my sanity. Plus, they keep me on track in regards to health.

No comments: