Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Meal!


What Your Thanksgiving Meal Says About You



When it comes to the holidays, you follow and love the big traditions. You look forward to them every year.

You see the holidays as a time to be close to loved ones. It's a good time to reconnect and make memories.

You like the more adult aspects of the holidays - parties, cocktails, and having time off from work.

During the holidays, you are likely to feel creative. At your worst, you feel unappreciated.

You consider yourself a real red blooded American, and you're proud of it.

You tend to spend your holidays sharing and pitching in. You'll do whatever needs to be done.

Since Tanksgiving Day is only two days away, I decided to take this test and see what Thhanksgiving Meal will say about me. I like the results because that is how I am when it comes to traditions and Holidays; but what I didn't like and is not true is that I feel unappreciated, because it is not so true and also I don't consider myself as full blooded American, but proud to be married to American and of course am American now because I am married to American Caucasian. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!

No comments: